Saturday, 26 June 2010

On the lam, off the wagon

Clearly I dropped the blogging ball, and and the worst part is it's a hole that keeps digging itself if you feel compelled to catch up. Well it's been long enough that I no longer feel that compulsion so I'll just give a few pictures and some bullet points and be done with it. In reverse chronological order:

-I'm going to try twitter because maybe I have more one liners in me than full thoughts. @ahegyvary.
-Manhattan Beach GP tomorrow, flight in a few hours. Then a few weeks without flying! After a short stop in Vegas...
-Nature Valley GP and Airforce: the team went 5 for 5 in sprint finishes, looks like our train finally got some wheels. Rory's coup in the overall was a very nice bonus.
-Philly: made it 200k, not happy to not finish but I felt like I made the most of it and learned good stuff about long, hot races.
-Collarbone: still broken, but you know, whatever.

Now lots of pictures! Also going backwards in time.















3 comments:

  1. Quality is better than quantity..................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  2. 如此動感的blog!!!.................................................................                           

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tiny little hand is pretty much destroying me with cuteness right now.

    ReplyDelete