Tuesday, 11 May 2010

It's all going to be just fine

I had surgery yesterday to mend my broken collarbone. Everything went well, I have a titanium plate and some screws keeping everything tight. Thanks to Dr. Oseto for getting me pieced together less than 48hrs after the digger. I haven't had my post-op yet, but as Jimmy pointed out, hopefully I'll have some tricks up my sleeve after I recover:



Everything feels good and the only difficulty right now is sitting still. I'll probably hop on the trainer today or tomorrow just to move the legs, though sweating is off limits. I've been thinking about micro-training, doing 15min at a time, then hopping off so I don't muck up the incision. We'll see. In the meantime I've been enjoying the pain meds by doing art projects like the collage below. Not so bad, being broken.

1 comment:

  1. mmm, chia pet with tapatio. delicious.

    ReplyDelete